Show Side Menu
Download our Practice Leaflet
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

New Patient Registration

If you wish to register with the practice please call in and we will be pleased to help you with all the registration.

If you have an NHS Medical Card please bring this to reception. If not, the receptionist will give you a form to complete or you can fill in the Registration form and bring it to surgery. A friend or relative can fill in the form with your consent. You will also be given a health questionnaire to fill in.

Acceptable forms of identification are driving licence, passport, student card, birth certificate, asylum papers (Home Office (NASS) Photo ID Card), pension card or bus pass. We also need proof of your address such as a utility bill, bank statement or benefit statement with your name on and dated within the last 3 months.

It is important that we have your home telephone number, mobile telephone number and e-mail address as we use these to contact you when necessary.

What Happens Next?

The information you give will be sent via computer to Sheffield Health Authority who will then request your medical records to be transferred to us from your previous doctor.

If you have not had a doctor in the UK before, a new medical record will be made for you with a unique National Health Service (NHS) number. An NHS card will be sent to your Sheffield address showing your address, the doctor you have been registered with and your NHS number. Keep this safely. This card can be used to register with another doctor when you leave the area.

Change of Address or Telephone Number

Please inform us of any change of address, name or telephone number as soon as possible. This is extremely important as we may need to contact you urgently.


If you are a Carer for anyone we would like to support you. Please ask at reception for Carer information or see the display in the waiting room.

Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let